Resultados 1 a 12 de 110
    Usuário
    Entrada
    13/08/2013
    Local
    Cullman/AL
    Agradecimentos: 0

Hello, from the USA

My name Is Mike, I'm from The State of Alabama In the USA, I writing in hope someone can help me out, I'm very big into 4x4 trucks and am currently building a 1967 Ford f100, I saw a picture of the f1000 trucks you have down there and I'm looking for a grill that I can retrofit into my truck, can anyone give me an idea of where I could purchase one? I would have to pay for it through paypal, here is a picture of the grill I am looking for.

any help anyone caould give will be greatly appriciated. and please forgive me if this sounds like bad, I am using a google translation program to write this.

Mike

Usuário
    Entrada
    13/08/2013
    Local
    Cullman/AL
    Meu nome é Mike, sou do estado de Alabama Nos EUA, por escrito, espero que alguém possa me ajudar, estou muito grande em caminhões 4x4 e atualmente estou construindo um 1967 Ford f100, eu vi uma foto do F1000 caminhões que você tem lá e eu estou procurando um that grelha posso retrofit em meu caminhão, alguém pode me dar uma idéia de onde eu poderia comprar um? Eu teria que pagar por ele através de paypal, aqui está uma foto da grade que estou procurando. caould dar a ninguém qualquer ajuda será muito apreciado pelos cuidados. e por favor, me perdoe se isso soa como ruim, eu estou usando o programa Tradução de Google para escrever este. Mike
    4X4 Brasil

Usuário
    Entrada
    13/08/2013
    Local
    Cullman/AL
    Citação Postado originalmente por rodrigo.nb Ver Post
    yes, just like that, I'll be needing the headlight buckets and any other assorted trim as well!

sim, desse jeito, eu vou precisar os baldes de farol e qualquer outra guarnição variada bem!
    4X4 Brasil

Usuário Avatar de rodrigo.nb
    Entrada
    05/05/2013
    Local
    Taquara/RS
    This seller have the Ford logo and the headlight frames: Grade Dianteira F-1000/4000/72 A 92 Completa - R$ 120,00 no MercadoLivre

But the problem will be ship the item to you, due to the size. It'd be necessary to send trough a carrier like Fedex/UPS/DHL.

Usuário
    Entrada
    13/08/2013
    Local
    Cullman/AL
    Fedex/UPS/DHL would not be a problem.

Usuário
    Entrada
    13/08/2013
    Local
    Cullman/AL
    but in addition to the grill, headlight frames, and ford logo, I also need the parts that the headlights mount in to. any thoughts on where I might be able to find them as well?

Usuário Avatar de Daniel.Shimomoto
    Entrada
    30/01/2009
    Local
    Garça/SP
    Mike;

The first grill (Grade Frontal Da F-1000 A F-4000 .../92 Kj Prata Nova - R$ 279,00 no MercadoLivre) looks like the OEM ones. The second, a second line spare parts. Observe the difference of price.

I´m not sure but the OEM grill is plastic (yes, the original is plastic) and the second line, metal. Some of the OEM F-1000 sometimes breaks (temperature, vibration etc.) so, many owners change the original by the metal ones.

You can find the headlights here Farol F1000 F4000 Duplo 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 Lente Vidro - R$ 67,40 no MercadoLivre

And a suggestion for your truck Faixas Laterais Adesivas F1000 89 Todas As Cores Qualidade! - R$ 54,00 no MercadoLivre

And please, pardon my english!

Ford F-1000 XLT 4x4 1998/1998 - BF Goodrich A/T 31x10.5 e RL AVM - "Efão"
    VW Fusca 1983 - 1600 - "Galaxie 500"
    Ex. Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 - "Centenária"

Usuário Avatar de _O8oO_
    Entrada
    07/08/2013
    Local
    Rio de Janeiro/RJ
    Citação Postado originalmente por Alabama Mike Ver Post
    My name Is Mike, I'm from The State of Alabama In the USA, I writing in hope someone can help me out, I'm very big into 4x4 trucks and am currently building a 1967 Ford f100, I saw a picture of the f1000 trucks you have down there and I'm looking for a grill that I can retrofit into my truck, can anyone give me an idea of where I could purchase one? I would have to pay for it through paypal, here is a picture of the grill I am looking for

any help anyone caould give will be greatly appriciated. and please forgive me if this sounds like bad, I am using a google translation program to write this.
    Mike
    Hello
    Are you searching the grille, frames headlights and of emblem for F100 or f1000?

Usuário Avatar de BrunoDallanora2013
    Entrada
    17/03/2013
    Local
    Cacequi/RS
    Agradecimento: 1
    Hello Mike . Tell me more about your project! post photos of your truck ! everyone here are very passionate about these models f-series truck.
    Some models you liked here in Brazil? you liked the grid f1000?

has many here in the forum with other models f1000 other years and love stir and leave it the way it is with the in your country!

unfortunately here the f-series f250 stop being manufactured in 2010!
    The f-series will leave a lot of nostalgia here!

is a pity that there is no way communicate better, but I hope you understand and excuse the mistakes!

the grill as it is very rare original rims complete with lighthouse, and the imitation would not recommend!

good luck

Usuário Avatar de Ramon Pires
    Entrada
    24/08/2010
    Local
    Cruz Alta/RS
    Agradecimentos: 3
    Citação Postado originalmente por Alabama Mike Ver Post
    My name Is Mike, I'm from The State of Alabama In the USA, I writing in hope someone can help me out, I'm very big into 4x4 trucks and am currently building a 1967 Ford f100, I saw a picture of the f1000 trucks you have down there and I'm looking for a grill that I can retrofit into my truck, can anyone give me an idea of where I could purchase one? I would have to pay for it through paypal, here is a picture of the grill I am looking for.

Mike
    Good evening Mike,
    Here in Brazil there are 2 types of grills sold today, one is this:

Hello, from the USA-grade-dianteira-f-100-f-1000-f-4000-1986-1992.jpg

The other is that, made of metal, iron:

Hello, from the USA-grade-ferro.jpg

Parts are not original but perfectly fit ...
    Photo of a F1000 with this grid:

Hello, from the USA-1375151764_53256728s.jpg
    F-1000 4x4 TDi

Usuário
    Entrada
    13/08/2013
    Local
    Cullman/AL
    Thank you all for your help, and your English is good! my project is a 1967 ford f100, short bed, it was a 4x2 and I am in the process of converting it to a 4x4, I am using Dana 60 axles, the engine is a 460 with a c-6 automatic, The truck is currently dis-assembled. I saw pictures on the internet of the F1000 From Brasil and I thought that grill would really make my truck look different. And that is what I want, to look different than all the other 1967 f100's. this is my 1st Ford to build, up till now I have built Chevrolet's with a Suzuki Samurai every now and again, I have a 1986 Blazer and a 1987 Samurai that I use offroad, here is pictures of the truck before I tore it down.

also here is one of my samurai

and here is my blazer

Thanks for the help, now to see if I can get the parts shipped here!

• Classificados ANUNCIE GRÁTIS

AQUI VOCÊ ENCONTRA TUDO

Informações de Tópico

Usuários Navegando neste Tópico

Há 1 usuários navegando neste tópico. (0 registrados e 1 visitantes)

Permissões de Postagem